Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lesson 30 lm3 Scripture Study

I thought it would be fun to do a cute little bookmark for this lesson. They are super cheap and sooooo easy...  My kind of handout!



 These are the supplies you'll need:
Black elastic cording about 13'' each book mark
For flower book mark: Cording, felt flower. I found a pattern HERE @ MAKE IT AND LOVEIT
              They used wool felt. I just used some cheap felt I had on hand.
For the Button bookmark: Cording, scrap piece of fabric cut using the pattern on the back of the package. And a button making kit. (they are pretty cheap at hobby lobby)
Glue Gun

 I cut my cording about 13'' and tied it in a square knot on the ends. I then burned the edges with a lighter to avoid fraying. Next just hot glue your embellishment on the knot. That's it!

4 comments:

jane said...

I want to see your up close and personal!!! Can't wait to make one!! Jane

The Smith Family said...

I love this!! I'm sure my girls will too - thanks for the idea.

Dana @ SweetThings said...

Thanks so much for sharing this FANTASTIC idea!! I made some for our YW today and they LOVED them!!!

Amanda said...

this is perfect! I think I'll use a package of those black skinny heabands and attach a crocheted flower on it. LOVE it thanks!!