Thursday, May 5, 2011

lesson 19 lm3 Heritage

I liked the part in the lesson that talked about traditions. I am going to have the girls all share a family tradition, heirloom, or something about one of their ancestors.
For a little treat I brought some brownies I made from one of my favorite recipes from my mom. A recipe that I will pass down to my own children(:
I just printed the recipe on the cute little brown paper bags.
I am going to print one of these handouts too. I just can't decide which one??


6 comments:

Deborah Gamble said...

The bag with the brownie recipe is adorable! Where did you purchase the bags?

J-ME said...

I got them on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/69793729/50-medium-55-x-75-inch-kraft-brown. I haven't looked but i'm sure there is something similar at Hobby lobby or michaels?

Anonymous said...

I googled for ideas on this lesson and I am so glad I found your blog! I'll be checking in often. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Deborah Gamble said...

Thanks, J-ME for the tip.

Kyle said...

Thanks for all the great information and help you have on your site. I love to come and see what you do for each lesson. Thanks Kyle

Kimberly said...

I love looking here! You are so talented!!!