Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"The Lodge" by J&J co.

Jane and I redid my SIL bedroom. She wanted a cabin/lodge room that was warm and cozy.
I ♥♥♥ the way it turned out.
Jane found the most A-mazing chocolate brown faux fur comforter at Nordstroms.
It is soooo soft and warm
She already had this gorgeous Willie Holdman Photo of Mt. Timpanogos


We must be loving old doors lately. We thought they would make the perfect headboard. Jane painted them a mustard/golden yellow and glazed them for the antiqued finish. We used a french cleat system to hang the doors.
Instructions found HERE
I saw this gorgeous vintage moose transfer HERE, and Jane sewed the pillow.


I made a subway art with their favorite places in Utah.

( Here is a free 8x10 printable)
and my awesome brother J hand carved these!


we decided we needed a team name so we call ourselves J&J co. (for jane & Jamie)

7 comments:

jane said...

Wow!! Your photos of the room turned out fabulous!!!

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...

Holy cow! Love the carvings... I had no idea he could do that! LOVE the room. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...

Oops... I guess I'm logged in with the wrong account.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie
Your mom showed us your blog today. Sue and I love love love everything on it. You are totally amazing! Sue wants J&J to do her wedding--don't worry no prospects yet! Can't wait to see what you do next, Shauna

Ben and Rachel said...

So awesome! Love it

Anonymous said...

I saw your subway art of your favorite places in Utah! I am from Boulder and I just thought it was funny that it is one of your favorite places since it is so small! Not very many people have heard about it! :)

Kristi said...

My friend is looking for some old doors. Where did you find yours? They look great!