Friday, March 11, 2011

Lesson #10/11 lm3 Family Activities/Extended Family

For this weeks lesson we combined #10 & #11. It is the Sunday before St. Patricks so I thought it would be cute do a rainbow treat.
I saw this idea HERE.
I got 5 "rainbows" out of each bag of twizzlers so it came to about $0.30 each


For the Extended Family part of the lesson I made up some cute little postcards. Each YW will mail this St. Patty's postcard to an extended family member.




I thought these were really cute too. I saw this on a friends blog a while ago but haven't attempted to make them yet.
I found a tutorial over at http://www.ourbestbites.com/ see HERE

2 comments:

Emily Tuttle Steggell said...

Jamie! How CUTE!!!!

jane said...

Love the 'rainbow' treat!! The polka dot clover leaf is my favorite!! Jane