Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vinyl Book Cover


For my laurel that is graduating I made this SUPER EASY & CUTE vinyl book cover. I forgot to take pics for a tutorial. But I did make a pattern with written instructions for future use. I would be happy to email them to you!
I bought a travel sized Book of Mormon. I thought it would be perfect to take to college something you could throw in your back pack, or suitcase. I don't know why the travel ones are more expensive than the regular sized? But the travel one was $5.95 at Seagle Book.
I bought my Vinyl at Home Fabrics. They had the biggest variety of vinyl, and it was the cheapest. I think all the vinyl for one book was about $0.50.
I put it in a cellophane bag with a few of her favorite treats and a card, then tied it off with her favorite colored ribbon.

No comments: